UkrEcoConsult provides a wide range of consultancy services focused on environmental and social aspects of projects and operational activities of industrial companies.
Our services include the development of project design and permitting documents in the area of environmental protection and management, environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA) in accordance with the local and international requirements, development of solutions in the field of sustainable development and management for territorial communities, as well as supporting our clients with approving the permitting documents by state authorities.
Our experts have a clear vision and understanding of potential consequences of an unsustainable consumption of natural resources. That is why, our key expertise and competencies are focused on the area of waste treatment and management, implementation of measures on energy efficiency improvement, optimization of water use and water disposal, and decreasing of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
Our team is actively applying its experience and knowledge in drafting of the environmental legislation, analytical materials for governmental representatives, scientific and expert researches, as well as implementing of the national and international projects.
Providing our services in the framework of projects financed by the international donor organizations, UkrEcoConsult’s experts always consider applicable requirements of the international financial institutions and banks, as well as the local legislative requirements, applicable state building sanitary and fire regulations, local environmental conditions and restrictions. This approach guarantees our clients a comprehensive and credible assessment of environmental and social risks associated with new projects and production activities.
Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA)
In the modern world, the success of a project/company significantly depends on the level of commitment to avoiding, minimizing and/or mitigating adverse environmental and social impacts associated with a planned or current activity. That is why the international financial institutions and banks pay their attention to the screening of non-financial risks during the consideration of business financing.
UkrEcoConsult provides the following services in this area according to the international requirements:
- integrated assessment and identification of the environmental and social impacts;
- development and implementation of an Environmental and Social Management System for effective managing of environmental and social issues;
- development of Program of actions to address the identified adverse environmental or social impacts (Environmental and Social Action and/or Management Plans- ESAP, ESMP);
- development of Stakeholder Engagement Plan (SEP).
In addition, to ensure the consistency with the national requirements of environmental legislation, UkrEcoConsult provides the following services:
- identifying the need for performing the mandatory Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) procedure and development of EIA reports;
- identifying the types of project activities having a significant environmental impact according to the local environmental law;
- registration of an applicant in the Unified Register of EIAs;
- drafting of a Statement on the planned project activities for further publishing in media;
- supporting the client with public hearings;
- submitting the EIA documentation for approval by the state authorities
Air Pollution Prevention and Control
- Development of substantiating calculations of the amount of pollutant emissions into the atmosphere by stationary sources.
- Development of documentation and support with submitting to the authorities of state sanitary-epidemiological and environmental control with the aim of obtaining permits of pollutants emission into the atmosphere.
- Development of inventories of pollutants from stationary sources of emissions.
- Organising measuring campaigns for determining pollutants’ concentration in industrial emissions, atmospheric air, and determination of gas-dust flow parameters (according to schedules, custom orders, etc.).
- Development and approving of passports for dust and gas cleaning equipment, verification of their efficiency (cyclones, filters, etc.).
- Assistance in the development of primary accounting documentation (PAD-1, PAD-2, PAD-3).
- Collection and analysis of statistical information on atmospheric air protection for further preparation of the national statistical reports – “№2-TP air”.
- Calculation of pollutants emissions for paying the environmental tax.
Water Use, Water Disposal and Wastewater Management
- Development of documentation and support with submitting to the authorities of state sanitary-epidemiological and environmental control, regional geological bodies, and the State Agency of Water Resources for obtaining permits for water use and approval of limits.
- Calculation of water consumption and water disposal, approval of water disposal limits
- Development of documentation and support with its submitting for obtaining a well passport, registration of water management passports.
- Assistance in the development of primary accounting documentation (PAD-11, PAD-12, PAD-13).
- Collection and analysis of statistical information on protection of water resources for further preparation of the national statistical reports – “№2-TP water”.
- Development of documentation for control and management of wastewater quality.
Waste Management and Waste Treatment
- Development of documentation and support with submitting to the authorities of state sanitary-epidemiological and environmental control for obtaining permits for waste disposal.
- Development and approval of the documentation on standards for obtaining permits for waste generation and approval of limits waste disposal limits.
- Development of waste inventory reports.
- Development and approval of register cards for waste.
- Development and approval of site passports for waste disposal and waste storage.
- Development of documentation and support with submitting to the authorities of state sanitary-epidemiological and environmental control in relation to waste treatment facilities.
- Assistance in the selection of organizations to contract them for collection, processing, separation, transportation, recycling and disposal of waste.
- Collection and analysis of statistical information on waste generation, transfer and disposal.
- Assistance in the development of primary accounting documentation (№1-BT).
- Collection of the statistical information for further preparation of the national statistics reports – “№1-waste”, filling data in register cards for waste.
- Development and approval of Declaration on waste generation and disposal.
Environmental Management at Enterprises
- Development of environmental action plans (EAP) and provisions on environmental protection activities at enterprises.
- Development of environmental mitigation and monitoring plans.
Sustainable Development of Territorial Communities
- Development and implementation of site landscaping and gardening projects.
- Carrying out activities to identify the animal world.
- Description of water bodies, land, flora, and fauna.
- Development of cartographic documentation and maps.
Engineering and Geodetic Works
- Engineering and geodetic surveys (topographic and geodetic works).
- Topographic survey. Geodetic sub-base of such scales: 1: 5000, 1: 2000, 1: 1000. 1: 500, including topographic survey of aboveground and underground facilities (engineering services);
- Revision of topographic plans;
- Design and further development of geodetic networks;
- Geodetic sub-base for landscape design (topographic survey of very large scales) – 1: 100, 1:50.
- Location survey (Geodetic control works).Geodetic field surveying.
- Development of geodetic networks within the required accuracy level.
- Geological works.
13/2B Yaroslaviv Val Street, Kyiv, 01050, Ukraine
tel.: +38 (068) 721 23 34